Things I swear I'm gonna grow next year. This is a so-I-don't-forget list.A - because I can't believe how much they cost at market
B - because I can't seem to find a volume discount that makes it reasonable to put anything up
C - because it's harvest season, and I can't find any zucchini. Wtf. People leave that shit on doorsteps in the dark just to get rid of it.
Here's the list.
|This year's garden. Don't be fooled by the shovel. |
It's just marking some dog poop I haven't cleaned up yet.
- Every old-fashioned flower
- A medicine cabinet full of herbs
- A kitchen full of herbs
- So much basil
- So much mint
- Zucchini for days
- Garlic. A whole field of garlic.
- Every winter squash
- Tomatoes by the acre. A whole damn garden for tomato sauce.
- Sunflowers. Lots of them.
- Every kind of bean